State of the mailing list

Benjamin Mesing bensmail at gmx.net
Wed Aug 21 19:08:11 UTC 2013

Hi,

I somewhat like the idea of this list - it is something to get more
involved on a small scale and from time to time some interesting
discussion happens. I favour small communities with more social
friendliness.. (I don't read -project or -devel any more).

But then, if list administration is such a time consuming task, the
disadvantages might outweight the advantages. For the sake of tracking,
requesting new tags via BTS does make a lot of sense, too.

Best regards

Ben