I caught up with debtags patch reviews

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Thu Mar 21 13:33:28 UTC 2013

Hello,

the previous patch review interface for debtags.debian.net was rather
cumbersome to use and I fell behind approving patches to go in the
Packages file.

In the last 3 days I've created a new interface, which is much swifter
to use. In less than an hour, I managed to catch up with all the
backlog, and I've just uploaded the reviewed tag data, well in time for
Wheezy.

I know some people were frustrated by the lack of migration of tags from
debtags.debian.net to the archive. The situation has now greatly
improved \o/

GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org>