I caught up with debtags patch reviews

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Mar 22 07:48:44 UTC 2013

Hi Enrico,

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 02:33:28PM +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:
> ... The situation has now greatly
> improved \o/

Many thanks for your work on this (and for propagating DebTags in
general)!

I would like to attract your attention to some ongoing discussion at the
Debian Blends list[1].  I'm always wondering how we could make better
use of DebTags in the Blends scope but I'm lacking really good ideas.
Since I know you as a continuous inspiring source of good ideas I wonder
whether you could give some hints how we could do better to merge
DebTags into the set of Blends utilities.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-blends/2013/03/msg00020.html
    (and following in thread)