[Debtorrent-devel] Fwd: BitTorrent Protocol Expansion (Google SoC)

Cameron Dale camrdale at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 01:48:06 UTC 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cameron Dale <camrdale at gmail.com>
Date: Apr 1, 2007 2:19 PM
Subject: Re: BitTorrent Protocol Expansion (Google SoC)
To: Anthony Towns <aj at azure.humbug.org.au>

Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 30, 2007 at 09:49:13AM -0700, Cameron Dale wrote:
>> It would be
>> good to have a place to get some ideas down and for others to be able to
>> comment on them, as I've been making a lot of notes about how to
>> implement this and the issues involved.
>
> Sweet.

I've created a wiki page for this, you can find it here:

http://wiki.debian.org/AptBittorrent

As usual, naming was an interesting problem, but I went with something simple. A
lot of the information is there, including one of two initial proposed solutions
I have come up with, but the page still needs a lot of work, especially in
linking. It's a start though.

Cameron