[Debtorrent-devel] Fwd: BitTorrent Protocol Expansion (Google SoC)

Cameron Dale camrdale at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 01:47:54 UTC 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cameron Dale <camrdale at gmail.com>
Date: Mar 31, 2007 3:17 PM
Subject: Re: BitTorrent Protocol Expansion (Google SoC)
To: Anthony Towns <aj at azure.humbug.org.au>

Anthony Towns wrote:
>> In terms of meeting in person, I don't see how it will be possible
>> (unless you want to come to Vancouver, it's nice here in the summer :)
>
> Oh, sorry, that was the implication -- I'm going half-way round the
> world to get to debconf anyway, so I figure stopping by anywhere on the
> way back shouldn't be too far out of the way.

Wow, that sounds great! If you're willing to come here, I would certainly have
some time available to meet for a couple of days. If you need a place to stay or
rides or whatever just let me know. I have a pull-out couch available for
sleeping on, nothing fancier though I'm afraid, and a car.

Thanks,
Cameron