[Debtorrent-devel] Early testing version available

Anthony Towns aj at azure.humbug.org.au
Sun Apr 29 15:19:27 UTC 2007

On Sat, Apr 28, 2007 at 11:18:02PM -0700, Cameron Dale wrote:
> 4. Start the download:
>   btdownloadheadless.py test.dtorrent

That seemed to work fine, except that when I started two downloads of
the contrib dtorrent, they didn't talk to each other or recognise each
other as peers. Even when one's finished and the tracker's reporting
"3 complete", I'm still only seeing one seed from the other. When trying
the non-free one I seem to only be getting `steveholt.hopto.org 49172'
as an available peer. So I didn't see if sending data worked.

Cheers,
aj