[Decaf-devel] Future of DeCaf?

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Tue Jan 16 10:30:43 CET 2007

Hello,

I’ve just returned to the online world. I’m still in Ghana, but I will
return to Germany this weekend, and I have to think about the future of
DeCaf.

I have basically this week to do work on DeCaf, after that I will have
left the Kofi-Annan Centre for ICT here in Accra, and the project
becomes, if anything, a free-time project of mine. But I do not see much
sense in programming something that is not used by either me or a
motivating large amount of other people, so the project will go into
hibernation mode. That means that I’ll still be on this mailinglist and
will integrate patches, but not spend a lot of time on it.

On the other hand, if more developers would join the project, they are
very welcome, and I’ll try to help them where possible.

I’d like to hear your opinion on this issue,

greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner