[Decaf-devel] Future of DeCaf?

Luis Matos gass at otiliamatos.ath.cx
Tue Jan 16 14:26:07 CET 2007

I am answering now, since probably you will get offline again.

Decaf has a good point. If it is to be continued it will reach more
people.

I can discuss further plans with you, but until 25th january that is
impossible for me.

We can agree on both developing decaf with support of a friend of mine
for testing and help to develop.

Later, we can include it in debian and see the result.

--
Best Regards,