[Dehs-devel] dehs welcome

Bluefuture bluefuture@email.it
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 04:41:07 +0100

Il giorno gio, 17-03-2005 alle 23:24 +0000, Julian Gilbey ha scritto:

>Just noticed in the list headers:

>Note "maling" rather than "mailing" :)

Fixed :)

> Question: would you like me to arrange that this list receives copies
> of the SVN commit messages whenever uscan.pl or uscan.1 is modified?

It's ok for me. Lucas, Filippo is it ok for you?

> I don't have that much time to work on uscan myself in general at the
> moment - I had an unexpected day earlier this week in bed.  But good
> quality patches are appreciated.

Well, Filippo could you change the output data format and send a patch
on the list? Lucas do u have in mind a particular standardizing schema
for uscan --dehs output format?

We could try to begin enumerate propose cases/excuses for packages that
couldn't had a watch file?

Cheers,
Stefano