[Dehs-devel] xrdp and DEHS

Vincent Bernat bernat at luffy.cx
Sun Feb 17 08:13:34 UTC 2008

OoO En  cette nuit  striée d'éclairs du  dimanche 17 février  2008, vers
02:43, "Raphael Geissert" <atomo64 at gmail.com> disait:

> Hello Vincent,
> [CC'ing you just to make sure you get the email, hoping the Reply-To
> of your message was wrong].

I suppose that the reply-to is set  by the list manager. I don't use one
myself. Keep me in Cc since I am still not subscribed.

>> BTW, qa.debian.org/developer.php  seems to lag  behind DEHS (for  me, it
>> has never  been updated since  the new version  of DEHS). Is it  a known
>> issue?

> What 'new version of DEHS'? [1] clearly shows that it is using the
> 'latest' .db's available (updated daily).

> [1]http://qa.debian.org/data/dehs/

Well, shortly after my message, my "QA" page was updated:
 http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=bernat@luffy.cx
Maybe someone found  a stuck process? I think it  was unchanged for more
than one week, maybe two weeks.

BTW, you can  see that there is a problem  with roundcube. The watchfile
is:
opts=dversionmangle=s/~/-/g;s/$/-dep/ http://sf.net/roundcubemail/roundcubemail-([\d\.]+.*)\.tar\.gz

Maybe the problem is that there are two expressions for dversionmangle.

Thanks for your reply !
--
Identify bad input; recover if possible.