[Dehs-devel] wesnoth: New upstream version available

Gerfried Fuchs rhonda at deb.at
Tue Feb 26 11:47:04 UTC 2008

* Debian External Health System <dehs-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org> [2008-02-26 05:34:28 CET]:
> The Debian External Health System (a.k.a. DEHS) has found a new upstream version
>  of the package wesnoth in the unstable distribution.
> The current package version is 1.3.18-1 and latest by upstream is 1.3.19.

 No, that's wrong. The current package version is 1.3.19-1 - and was in
the pool at the time when this message got sent.

> If you are the maintainer or a co-maintainer of the package
>  please consider updating the package.

 Please consider fixing your script with respect to properly checking
the version of the packages in the pool. I assume it might have to do
that my original upload happend on powerpc architecture?

 Can you please make sure that the mails are in sync with respect to the
pool - and I would suggest to delay the mail by a few days so that
responsive maintainers already working on it don't feel pushed that
quickly, it's more annoying than helping to immediately send it ahead.

 So long,
Rhonda