[Dehs-devel] wesnoth: New upstream version available

Gerfried Fuchs rhonda at deb.at
Mon Mar 10 08:29:27 UTC 2008

        Hi!

 First of all sorry for having clearly overreacted, it's just that well,
being in close contact with upstream it feels a bit overearly. Having
discussed it with some other people and they have convinced me that it
indeed makes sense. One isn't in close contact with all of their
upstreams (the much this is a bad idea, but sometimes they just aren't
responsive at all or don't offer proper information services through
lists or similar means) - so yes, I started to realize and understand
the reasoning behind early notifications. It would have helped if you
could have shown me the reasoning behind the concensus that got reached
instead of leaving me in the dark, though - but that shouldn't sound as
an excuse for my aggressive writing, sorry.

 One thing, though:

* Raphael Geissert <atomo64 at gmail.com> [2008-03-10 03:20:20 CET]:
> Hello Gerfried,
> On 03/03/2008, Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda at deb.at> wrote:
> >   Btw., the informations on the PTS in the advanced mode doesn't state
> >  (yet) that summary contains these informations, too - you might want to
> >  get that fixed.

 You didn't respond to that at all - so just for the record, I filed two
bugreports about it: <http://bugs.debian.org/469153> and
<http://bugs.debian.org/469154> (which I have to tweak a bit, I seem to
have fumbled pretty badly with reporting the second one).

 Sorry for the inconvenience,
Rhonda