[Demi-devel] New here!

Guido Trotter ultrotter@debian.org
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 13:53:13 +0100

On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 09:01:36PM +1000, Andrew Pollock wrote:

Hi,

> It's early days yet, there's only essentially three people on this list so
> far. I'm still trying to get some thoughts straight in my head about how to
> proceed, I really want this to be a quality piece of work. Hopefully you've
> had a read of what's at demi.alioth.debian.org so you've got an idea of what
> I've got in mind...

Yes, I've read that and found that very interesting!

> At this stage, I'm going to get a database schema together and throw that up
> on Alioth for feedback I think. I'll also try and get the proof-of-concept
> shell code I've written at work up on Alioth this week, to give people an
> idea of what I've got in mind.

Ok, looking forward too see them, and to find a way to partecipate!

> It would be really awesome if we can get the fundamentals sorted out in time
> for the release of sarge.

Will you be in Porto Alegre? Debcamp can be a great opportunity to work
intensively on this project, and Debconf to present it to the public...
What do you think about this?

Bye,

Guido