[Demi-devel] Demi design thoughts

Guido Trotter ultrotter@debian.org
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 20:21:49 +0100

On Sat, Mar 06, 2004 at 06:51:40PM +1000, Andrew Pollock wrote:

Hi,

> So, it's down to Perl or Python (again). I know Perl, I don't know Python. I
> need a good excuse to learn Python, so this could well be it methinks.

Do you want to start the flame again here? :ppp
Fortunately we're too few to make up an effective one! ;)

Anyway I'm exactly in your position about Perl/Python, and I'd like to do
some python coding to fully understand that language...

But the decision is up to you, and I won't object perl either...

Thanks,

Guido