[dep-plumbing] 2013 ping for DEP 11.

Matthias Klumpp mak at debian.org
Thu Dec 26 19:15:30 UTC 2013

Hi!
We currently have a great lack of manpower, and also the discussion
with ftpmasters took a bit longer (and there is an incredibly long
feedback loop, because I don't have one who is responsible for DEP-11
at their side).
But I still work on the first bits of DEP-11 on Debian, so we can make
software-centers like GNOME-Software available.
Any help is appreciated, of course.
If it is okay, I would be happy if we could leave DEP-11 as candidate.
Cheers and happy new year!
    Matthias