[dep-plumbing] 2013 ping for DEP 9.

Serafeim Zanikolas sez at debian.org
Mon Feb 3 22:27:14 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 01:34:42AM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> Hello,
>
> There has not been activity on the DEP 9 page for more than half a year, and I
> wonder if this means that everything went well or that the idea has been
> abandonned.  In both cases, please consider updating the DEP's status
> accordingly.

I'm trying to mark DEP9 as obsolete. I did a checkout with ssh-agent in-place:

    $ svn checkout svn+ssh://sez@dep.alioth.debian.org/svn/dep/web

but making a commit fails:

    Sending        dep9.mdwn
    Transmitting file data .
    Committed revision 317.

    Warning: post-commit hook failed (exit code 1) with no output.

Also, please update the howto page (dep.debian.net/depdn-howto) to mention the
current (post-alioth-move) hostname for the service (instead of the obsolete
svn.debian.org/svn/dep/web).

Thanks,

--
Every great idea is worthless without someone to do the work. --Neil Williams