licensecheck still broken

Nicholas Bamber nicholas at periapt.co.uk
Wed Nov 18 21:08:04 UTC 2015

On 18. 11. 15 17:43, Dominique Dumont wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 November 2015 08:41:42 Nicholas Bamber wrote:
>>          Sorry I have not replied.
>
> No problem. I am sometimes also "distracted" by real life...

I do have some questions related to licensecheck more generally.

1.) Your thoughts on #472199? My reading of the bug report is you have
no interest in this as you provide the functionality in cme. On the
other hand I'd quite like something in this direction as this would
remove the need to map between the legacy licensecheck format and DEP-5
format.

2.) I was wondering about all the test scraps in the test/licensecheck .
We could (or perhaps more realistically "could if we writing the tests
now") get the test data from the Software::License module.