[Dict-common-dev] Re: News of the Debian dict-common project

Agustín Martín Domingo agmartin@aq.upm.es
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 19:30:10 +0200

Rafael Laboissiere wrote:

>>Seems that nobody asked for an earlier transition, so we can start
>>thinking on september.
>

> September sounds reasonable, but rather towards the end of the month.  I
> will be incommunicado during the whole August.

Would some day around the 20th of september be a good deadline
candidate? That would allow some of us to properly land from holidays.

I am thinking whether would worth to submit bugs with severity wishlist
in the first days of september against all ispell dictionaries and
wordlist packages, and raise the severity if, some time after the
deadline, we have no new from the package or, on the other hand, doing
only this latter.

I hope to find time this week to write a draft for a deadline announcement.

Cheers,
Agustin Martin Domingo, Dpto. de Fisica, ETS Arquitectura Madrid,
(U. Politecnica de Madrid)  tel: +34 91-336-6536, Fax: +34 91-336-6554,
email:agmartin@aq.upm.es, http://corbu.aq.upm.es/~agmartin/welcome.html