[Dict-common-dev] Experimental support for regions-to-spelling.map

Domenico Andreoli cavok@filibusta.crema.unimi.it
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 19:42:53 +0200

On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 06:09:37PM +0200, Agust?n Mart?n Domingo wrote:
> Just one minor thing, I first updated dictionaries-common and so was a
> while without any valid regions-to-spelling.map, but as soon as I
> installed a new ispell dict everything worked as expected.

hmmm...

> This can affect people using only aspell dicts and wordlists.
> dictionaries-common would then divert the regions-to-spelling.map file,
> but no new file is created since no ispell dictionary is installed.

this is a problem. think at a aspell user that is not going to install
an ispell dictionary. he will never get a valid regions-to-spelling.map!

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
 --[ http://filibusta.crema.unimi.it/~cavok/gpgkey.asc
   ---[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936  4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50