[Dict-common-dev] Re: Including aspell pwli files in the dict-common policy?

Peter Makholm peter@makholm.net
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 22:18:44 +0200

Agustín Martín Domingo <agmartin@aq.upm.es> writes:

> Peter, I am cc'ing you because of your ITA on aspell. Domenico already
> reads the dict-common-dev list.

I've just subscribed to the list.

> and requirements for aspell dictionaries. I did a first draft for that
> and would like to know what the aspell people think about the draft
> itself and about including it in the dict-common policy document.

For what it is worth I would be absolutly for including anything sensible
about aspell in the dictionary-policy.

--
 Peter Makholm     |         Perhaps that late-night surfing is not such a
 peter@makholm.net |           waste of time after all: it is just the web