[Dict-common-dev] Re: Including aspell pwli files in the dict-common policy?

Peter Makholm peter@makholm.net
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 14:44:10 +0200

cavok@filibusta.crema.unimi.it (Domenico Andreoli) writes:

> i don't think we should enforce a strict naming scheme, people is still
> able to read description of the packagesa. i propose the slighter cheme
> aspell-<language_code>[-whatever]

For single dictionary packages this <whatever> could be taken from the
pwli-file. Would it be enough to use the <jargon>-tag?

The package providing the <language>-aspell.pwli should be named
aspell-<language>.

Other packages with multiple dictionaries could invent a <jargon> tag
for the package as a whole.

--
 Peter Makholm     |                            'Cause suicide is painless
 peter@makholm.net |                             It brings on many changes