[Dict-common-dev] Re: Deadline for ispell dictionaries and wordlists transition to new policy

Nicolas SABOURET Nicolas.Sabouret@limsi.fr
Mon, 07 Oct 2002 08:45:42 +0200

Rafael Laboissiere a =E9crit:
>=20
> I cannot remember the details now and, unfortunately, I am going to lea=
ve
> the town right now for a trip.  I will be back at the end of the next w=
eek.
> I think that you are right, so go ahead and make the necessary changes =
in
> the Policy and packages, please.

And please, send a sort of .diff of the policy to the list, so that we=20
can modify our "ready for the great upload" packages according to the=20
new policy without having to re-read the whole story.

Thanks in advance,
	Nico.
--=20
Nicolas SABOURET