[Dict-common-dev] Re: dictionaries-common system and new aspell passing to testing this weekend

Roland Rosenfeld roland@spinnaker.de
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 13:53:32 +0200

Hi Agustin!

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Agustin Martin Domingo wrote:

> I hope that during this weekend most of the dictionaries related
> packages will pass to testing.

> So, if you intend to make a new upload soon please wait until your
> current new policy package has passed to testing for that upload,
> unless it is urgent. Also, if you did an upload very recently your
> package will need some days to go into testing, please let it pass
> before new uploads.

Okay, I waited but my packages still didn't make their way into
testing.  I had a short look into testing Packages file and found out,
that only ispell, dictionaries-common, dictionaries-common-dev,
miscfiles, wfrench, witalian, and wspanish use the new mechanism in
it.

Any idea why the other packages weren't transferred to testing?
According to the following pages there is no cause for the delay:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/h/hkgerman.html
http://packages.qa.debian.org/i/igerman98.html
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?excuse=hkgerman
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?excuse=igerman98