[Dict-common-dev] Re: dictionaries-common: myspell policy

Rene Engelhard rene@debian.org
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 17:06:39 +0200

--UPT3ojh+0CqEDtpF

Hi,

Agustin Martin Domingo wrote:
> I have just committed your changes and tagged the release as
> debian_version_0_10 for cvs-buildpackage convenience. Uploaded a package=
=20
> to the experimental area at alioth for further testing.
>=20
> Still not uploaded to Debian, since I am getting an error when running=20
> the ooo script,
>=20
> # LC_ALL=3DC update-ooo-dictlist
> Temp: /tmp/VkDJvLbkeiUpdating OpenOffice.org's dictionary list... done.
> mv: cannot move `/tmp/VkDJvLbkei' to `/home/rene/test': No such file or=
=20
> directory

WTF? I fucked up...
I forgot to update that patch after removing the debugging ouput and the
paths for testing...

*grumble*

/me goes fixing it...

> >[1] This then may include being member in the alioth project and having
> >CVS access...
>=20
> Added to the project. I think you already have write acess to the CVS,=20
> complain otherwise

I'll try :-)

Regards,

Ren=E9
--=20
 .''`.  Ren=E9 Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73
   `-   Fingerprint: 41FA F208 28D4 7CA5 19BB  7AD9 F859 90B0 248A EB73

--UPT3ojh+0CqEDtpF

--UPT3ojh+0CqEDtpF--