[Dict-common-dev] Re: dictionaries-common: myspell policy

Rene Engelhard rene@debian.org
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 17:18:51 +0200

--TybLhxa8M7aNoW+V

Hi,

Rene Engelhard wrote:
> Agustin Martin Domingo wrote:
> > I have just committed your changes and tagged the release as
> > debian_version_0_10 for cvs-buildpackage convenience. Uploaded a packag=
e=20
> > to the experimental area at alioth for further testing.
> >=20
> > Still not uploaded to Debian, since I am getting an error when running=
=20
> > the ooo script,
> >=20
> > # LC_ALL=3DC update-ooo-dictlist
> > Temp: /tmp/VkDJvLbkeiUpdating OpenOffice.org's dictionary list... done.
> > mv: cannot move `/tmp/VkDJvLbkei' to `/home/rene/test': No such file or=
=20
> > directory
>=20
> WTF? I fucked up...
> I forgot to update that patch after removing the debugging ouput and the
> paths for testing...
>=20
> *grumble*
>=20
> /me goes fixing it...

Hmm. it seems there is a problem too with an existing dictionary.lst
which gets installed from openoffice.org. (it is copied verbatim
and the data flile is included, so we have the comments and the entries
double there. I'll look how to fix that... (and where ;-) )

Regards,

Ren=E9
--=20
 .''`.  Ren=E9 Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73
   `-   Fingerprint: 41FA F208 28D4 7CA5 19BB  7AD9 F859 90B0 248A EB73

--TybLhxa8M7aNoW+V

--TybLhxa8M7aNoW+V--