[Dict-common-dev] {My, Hun}spell dicts and OOo hyphenations/thesauri transition

Rene Engelhard rene at debian.org
Wed Aug 19 22:40:12 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 12:33:58AM +0200, Agustin Martin wrote:
> One more thing, currently mozilla look for dicts in the
> myspell/hunspell location,
> finding those in its list as well as all other representations of the
> same dicts, so
> there are some duplicated entries.

Yeah.

> Is some change expected about this in the
> mozilla side?, or we do things as currently.

At least not with this transition, I don't know whether the Mozilla guys
plan something. The main scope of this transition is to clean up the
location mess, though (and move to standard paths, what we do here
is what are the defaults for OOos --with-external-{dict,hyph,thes} dir
and there are plans to harmonize them between distros.

Grüße/Regards,

Rene
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene at debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: D03E3E70