[dpl-helpers] meeting reminder

Stefano Zacchiroli leader at debian.org
Fri Dec 28 11:34:53 UTC 2012

Heya, the next IRC meeting is scheduled for today, at:

  zack at usha:~$ LC_TIME=C date -d @1356717600
  Fri Dec 28 19:00:00 CET 2012

I've been mostly on vacation for the past week, but I've just updated
daily bits from the DPL up to yesterday, so that you can have a look to
what has been going on as of lately.

I've also created todo.txt and I'm slowly moving there outstanding TODO
items.  The agenda it's at the usual place, although at present it still
only contains the TODO items from last meeting for review.

See you later!
Cheers.

PS at the meeting time I won't be at home, but I expect to have mobile
   connectivity and a place where to hang my laptop. If I'm late, that's
   why.
--
Stefano Zacchiroli  . . . . . . .  zack at upsilon.cc . . . . o . . . o . o
Debian Project Leader . . . . . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .