[Dwn-trans-english] CVS disabled?

Jens Seidel tux-master@web.de
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:12:45 +0100

Hi all,

I still have trouble to use CVS. Whenever I try to login I get:

$ cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:jseidel-guest@cvs.alioth.debian.org:2401/cvsroot/dwn-trans
CVS password:
cvs login: authorization failed: server cvs.alioth.debian.org rejected access to /cvsroot/dwn-trans for user jseidel-guest

The same happend already last week and I know at least one other user
(Helge Kreutzmann) which was/is affected.

I never had problems to access CVS and I'm still able to login to
alioth.debian.org so I don't know what happend.

I can access via anonymous login but it seems that other persons have still
write access. What's going on, what should I do?

PS: I will now start to translate DWN into German and I will post it to
dwn-trans-german@lists.alioth.debian.org.

Jens