[Dwn-trans-english] CVS disabled?

Frank Lichtenheld djpig@debian.org
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:30:56 +0100

On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 02:12:45PM +0100, Jens Seidel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I still have trouble to use CVS. Whenever I try to login I get:
>
> $ cvs login
> Logging in to :pserver:jseidel-guest@cvs.alioth.debian.org:2401/cvsroot/dwn-trans
> CVS password:
> cvs login: authorization failed: server cvs.alioth.debian.org rejected access to /cvsroot/dwn-trans for user jseidel-guest
>
> The same happend already last week and I know at least one other user
> (Helge Kreutzmann) which was/is affected.

See http://alioth.debian.org/project/memberlist.php?group_id=76
there seems to be something wrong with your role setting.

Perhaps you should ask Alfie to change your roles from "translator"
to "developer" like anyone else. Will try to catch him on IRC.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/