DON'T USE PSERVER!!! (was: Re: [Dwn-trans-english] CVS disabled?)

Gerfried Fuchs alfie@ist.org
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:14:24 +0100

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY

* Jens Seidel <tux-master@web.de> [2004-03-15 14:12]:
> $ cvs login
> Logging in to :pserver:jseidel-guest@cvs.alioth.debian.org:2401/cvsroot/d=
wn-trans
                 ^^^^^^^

 *LART*  Sorry, pals, but no.  Don't ever use pserver, if you aren't
forced to (like, non-DDs in webwml cvs tree). :ext: is the way to go,
CVS_RSH=3Dssh is the thing to use.

 I *definitely* hope that all others are using :ext:. If you have used
your password for :pserver: before *pretty please* change it soon.

 I'd like to switch someone back to translator. Someone reachable
through IRC/ICQ and like to test if translator is a problem?

 Have fun,
Alfie
P.S.: Welcome in the admin team, Rudy. I hope you are subscribed here :)
P.P.S.: Ignacio, I thought we would discuss such changes? ;)
--=20
wenn sich aber manche howto und man und was wei=DF ich nicht
f=FCr installanleitungen und hilfen sich anschaut, fragt man sich
wirklichen ob das nicht ausserirdische gepinselt haben, oder nicht
                                  -- _[puffy]_ in #debian.de

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY--