[Dwn-trans-english] CVS disabled?

Gerfried Fuchs alfie@ist.org
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 17:26:21 +0100

--w7PDEPdKQumQfZlR

* Jens Seidel <tux-master@web.de> [2004-03-15 16:43]:
> First I'm still unable to connect via pserver as usual but now I can use
> the ext protocol. Is this because I'm now a developer instead of a
> translator? OK, that's unimportant, it just works.

 Are you sure you tried to use :ext: before?

16:19 <Alfie> But it seems that pserver commit worked before the move,
      just for the record :)
16:21 <Lo-lan-2> "Let's call that an accidental feature" :-)

 I am quite sure that :ext: worked before, because noone else complained
that they can't commit anymore.

> Because the host of a few alioth related servers changed, it was
> necessary to remove alioth specific entries in ~/.ssh/known_hosts to
> allow ssh to establish a connection.

 Right.

 I will be going to test if the role has any influence at all with
djpig. Keep you updated.

 So long,
Alfie
--=20