[Eyecatcher-general] First prototype ready

Alexandru Bradescu-Popa alexbradescv@go.ro
Thu, 06 Jan 2005 14:27:55 +0200

It looks ok from the point of view of future translation. This will be
verry easy if all we will start from the english model. Of course will
appear probably some wrong allignements (due to differences on length of
a phrase in every language) but we will handle it somehow. Tehnically I
think it's organised well, with a good directory tree. I think that
right now we shoud make a brainstom with proposals for the "sketch
boards" that we will have on this presentation. We coud start with
simple ideeas (just one, or an entire slideshow).