[Foo2zjs-maintainer] first upload and future steps

Steffen Joeris white at debian.org
Fri Jul 20 16:33:27 UTC 2007

Hi mates

The first team maintained upload of foo2zjs just happened.
Please check out the svn and read the README file. If there are any
problems, do not hesitate to ask.
There are still 2 open bugs against the foo2zjs package. Please also feel free
to test the package, which is now in experimental. I would like to address
the bug #419038 . It complains about the missing instructions to download the
firmware. We at least need to give some instructions about that in the
README.Debian file. Maybe someone has the time to test the getweb script and
work on the bug? :) Afterwards, I think it would be best to bring the current
version into unstable and then into testing. Let's make sure that we always
reach testing, before uploading new upstream versions to unstable.
Beside that, all discussions can be gone through this list now :)
Every co-maintainer should subscribe to both lists though (-maintainer
and -commits).

Again thanks a lot for the team maintaining and I am looking forward to it :)

Cheers
Steffen