Winnings..

Eva Johnson player at national-lottery.co.uk
Sun Aug 23 18:48:14 UTC 2009

The National Lottery
PO Box 1010
Liverpool
L70 1NL
Lotto draw 1426

Draw date Sat 22 Aug 2009

Bonus
18 23 24 36 43 44 21

Sir/ Madam,
We are pleased to inform you of the uk national lottery draw results held on Sat 19th Aug 2009. Your e-mail address was attached to ticket number *465830* with draw result *10 23 26 30 41 45 49* which consequently won in the Match 5 plus Bonus category, you are therefore been approved for lump sum pay out of Ј83,054(EIGHTY THREE THOUSAND AND FIFTY FOUR PENCE) CONGRATULATIONS.
Contact details below to enable you claim your prize money

Miss.Sandra Taylor
E-mail address: sandrataylor31 at live.com

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 30th August 2009. Please note, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, remember to quote your ticket number in all correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible. Once again congratulations .
Best regards,
Mrs.Eva Johnson,
National Lottery