Re-Confirm Your Parcel ASAP

smithcarsonwall smithcarsonwall at ckt.net
Wed Feb 18 16:30:45 UTC 2009

 We have been waiting for you to contact us for your Confirmed Package that
is registered with us for shipping to your residential location.We had
thought that your sender gave you our contact details. It may interest you
to know that a letter is also added to your package.

However,we cannot quote its content to you via email for privacy reasons.
We understand that the content of your package itself is a Bank Draft worth
of $200,000.00 US Dollars, FedEx Red star Courier do not ship money in CASH
or in CHEQUES but Bank Drafts are shippable.The package is registered with
us for mailing by your colleague, and your colleague who is here in Nigeria
for a three (3) months Surveying Project as he works with a OIL RIG
consultant firm in West Africa, Nigeria.

 Special Order. What you have to do now,is to contact our Delivery
Department for immediate dispatchment of your package to your residential
address.Note that as soon as our Delivery Team confirms your
informations,it will take only one working day (24 hours) for your package
to arrive it's designated destination.For your information,the VAT &
Shipping charges as well as Insurance fees have been paid by your colleague
before your package was registered.Note that the payment that is made on
the Insurance,Premium & Clearance Certificates,are to certify that the Bank
Draft is not a Drug Affiliated Fund (DAF) neither is it funds to sponsor
Terrorism in your country.This will help you avoid any form of query from
the Monetary Authority of your country.However,you will have to pay the sum
of $120 US Dollars being full payment for the Security Keeping Fee of your
parcel so far to the security company affiliated to FedEx where your parcel
has been for the past weeks as stated in our privacy terms & condition
page.Also be informed that your colleague wished to pay for the Security
Keeping charges,but they do not accept such payment considering the facts
that all items & packages that is registered with them have a time
limitation and hence cannot accept such payment not knowing when you will
be picking up the package or even responding to us.So they cannot take the
risk to have accepted such payment incase of any possible demurrage.

Kindly note that your colleague did not leave us with any further
information.We hope that you respond to us as soon as possible because if
you fail to respond until the expiry date of the foremost package, we may
refer the package to the Nigerian Commission for Welfare as the package do
not have a return address. Kindly contact the delivery department (FedEx
Delivery Post) with the details given below:

 FedEx Delivery Post
 Contact Person: Mr.James Moore.
 Email:fedexcourier102 at hotmail.com
 Tel: +234-7062268493

 Kindly complete the below form and send it to the email address given
above.This is mandatory to reconfirm your Postal address and telephone
numbers.

 FULL NAMES:
 TELEPHONE:
 POSTAL ADDRESS:.
 CITY:
 STATE:
 COUNTRY:

 As soon as your details are received,our delivery team will give you the
neccessary payment procedure so that you can effect the payment for the
Security Keeping Fees.As soon as we confirm your payment receipt of $120
USD,We shall immediately forward it to the security company for the release
of your parcel and will also not hesitate to dispatch your package as well
as the attached letter to your residence and a tracking number will be
given to you.It usually takes 24 hours being an over night delivery
service.Note that we were not instructed to email you,but due to the high
priority of your package we had to inform you as your sender did not leave
us with his phone number because he stated that he just arrived Nigeria and
he hasn't fix his phone yet.We indeed personally sealed your Bank Draft and
we found your email contact in the attached letter as the recipient of the
foremost package.Ensure to contact the delivery department with the email
address given above and ensure to fill the above form as well to enable a
successful reconfirmation.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. James Moore.
FedEx Red Star Courier Management Team.
Nigeria, West- Africa.
All rights reserved. © 1995-2009
 This E-mail is only for the above addressees. It may contain confidential
or Privileged information. If you are not an addressee you must not
copy,distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it or any
attachments.
 FedEx LICENCE OF FedEx Red Star CO-OPERATION.