reglookup, grokevt, and tableau-parm

Tim tim-projects at sentinelchicken.org
Thu Feb 19 00:03:12 UTC 2009

Greetings,

I just noticed that you folks have been closely tracking my packages in
Debian and that some versions even made it into Lenny.  As a long-time
Debian user, this is quite exciting for me.

I just wanted to drop a line and ask if there's anything I can do to
make it easier on you folks to continue maintaining these packages in
Debian.  I'm currently doing quite a bit of work on RegLookup and would
be able to incorporate small changes quickly for it.

I did notice that the included man pages are causing some problems (both
in display for me, and in some QA package warnings).  I'm not sure how
to resolve this yet, since I'm just using docbook2x-man to convert my
docbook SGML to man format each time I release...  Any suggestions would
be welcome.

Anyway, thanks for your hard work,
tim