Greetings From Ms. Fatima Watara

Fatima Watara gab020ojo at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Jul 13 14:06:21 UTC 2009

  Greetings From Ms. Fatima Watara

  I am Fatima Watara a citizen of Liberia but am presently in Abidjan for the safety of my life, I inherited the sum of( US$4.5) ( Four Million Five Hundred Thousand America Dollars ) from my late Father which he deposited in a Bank before he died in the political crises.

  I am looking for a reliable and honest foreign partner who can assist me
to transfer this fund in his account for investment purpose and invest this money into a profitable venture. l am living a guest house for the moment,  l am willing to give you 15% commission out of the total money once you assist me transfer this fund in your account abroad.

    Further directives and details about the deposit and on how to move the fund successfully into your private bank account in your country will be given to you as soon as I get your response,

    Yours Sincerely

  Ms. Fatima Watara