Letter To You

Jim Leon jimleon101 at live.com.my
Fri May 8 06:53:13 UTC 2009

Hello,

I must solicit your Confidentiality and assure you that I am contacting you in good faith and this proposal will be of mutual benefit.I am Jim Leon a solicitor at law and the personal Attorney/Sole executor to the late Abraham hereinafter referred to as my client who worked as an independent oil magnate in my country and died in a car crash with his immediate family in Malaysia on the 5th of November 2003.

The board of directors of the company just adopted a resolution and I was mandated to provide his next of kin for the payment of this inheritance claim within the next 15 official working days or forfeit the money as an abandoned funds. They have plans to invoke the abandoned property decree of the company to confiscate the funds after the expiration of the period given me. Also I have received official letters in the last two days suggesting a likely proceeding for confiscation of his abandoned personal assets in line with existing laws of the land since it is already five years now since he passed on.Well I have professional reasons and I can use a legal means to present a next of kin of my deceased client. This is legally possible and would be done in accordance with the laws.

On this note I decided to search for a credible person and finding that you can be his relative, I was urged to contact you and that with your consent present you to the "Trustee" as my late client's family member to enable you put up a claim to the institution in that capacity as his next of kin. I find this possible for the fuller reasons that legally, if we can present proof of the relationship  with my late client  it a lot easier for you to put up a claim in that capacity giving you the advantage so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you and then both of us can share the money, 60% to me and 40% to you. I have all vital documents that would confer you the legal right to make this claim and would make them available to you so that the proceeds of this account valued at Nine Million Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling can be paid to you before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable to the bank where this huge amount is lodged.

Like I said, I require only a solemn confidentiality in this and please get in touch with me on my private email: (jimleon202 at googlemail.com ) for better confidentiality and send to me your telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further on this transaction.

Regards,
Jim Leon.