LET BUS WORK TOGETHER FOR OUR MUTUAL BENEFIT

MR KENNETH NGUBANI ken_ngubani at hotmail.co.uk
Fri May 8 03:33:09 UTC 2009

FROM: MR KENNETH NGUBANI
HEADQURTERS 207 CARLTON AVENUE
SANDTON JHB, SOUTH AFRICA

Dear Friend,

RE: STRICTLY PRIVATE/CONFIDENTIAL.

 I am Mr. Kenneth Ngubani the director in charge of auditing section Standard Bank South Africa Sandton Branch. As it may interest you to know, I got your impressive information through the information exchange in the Johannesburg chamber of commerce and industries here in Johannesburg South Africa. I have decided to contact you on a project that will be very beneficial to both of us. During our auditing in this bank, I came across some amount of money belonging to a deceased foreigner Mr. Hen Huang who is mining magnate here in South Africa who died with four of his employee on February 16, 1998 in a plane crash. The fund has been dormant in his account with this bank without any claim of the fund in our custody from his relation before my discovery of this development. He was a very successful businessman but did not leave any information about his next of kin in his bio data form. This is the reason why no one has laid claim to the fund since 1998. The said amount is US$$2
 1,500, 000.00 (Twenty one million

Please viewthiswebsite:http://www.cnn.com/world/9802/16/taiwan.crash.update2/for your information been you not a Taiwanese will not pose any problem for the successful transfer of this fund into your account. The entire whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the next of kin to the deceased has been put in place and directives will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist me and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity. In this country as a civil servant (a banker), we are not allowed to operate a foreign account. This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin to the bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be transferred into on his request. Our banking law stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after eight years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of for
 eigner as next of kin in this bus
Thank you as I wait for your response

Best regards

KENNETH NGUBANI