New face for forensics main page

Tiago Bortoletto Vaz tiago at debian.org
Tue Jun 22 18:08:33 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Following the last posts in the planet.d.o regarding Debian websites migrating
to Kalle's proposal I decided to try the same in Forensic's webpage. Please
have a look. Although I like very much our current design, I think such
migration will be like a 'must' in the near future.

Main: http://people.debian.org/~tiago/forensics/new.html
Sources: http://people.debian.org/~tiago/forensics/

If the team agree I commit and push it to htdocs in alioth.

Regards,

  .''`.  Tiago Bortoletto Vaz                         GPG  :      1024D/A504FECA
 : :' :  http://tiagovaz.org                          XMPP : tiago at jabber.org
 `. `'   tiago at {tiagovaz,debian}.org               IRC  :       tiago at OFTC
   `-    Debian GNU/Linux - The Universal OS               http://www.debian.org