File For Claims.

Dr. Alan George info at rfsk.org.uk
Tue Jun 22 17:12:15 UTC 2010

The Royal Foundation of St. Katharine
2 Butcher Row
London
E14 8DS

Congratulations Beneficiary,

your email has been selected by the The Royal Foundation of St. Katharine for a cash grant award of Six Hundred And Fifty Thousand Five hundred Pounds,(Ј 650,500.00 GBP) for this year 2009 award.Your email address was selected during our random email balloting for the cash grant and if you receive this notification,it means that you are a lucky beneficiary of our cash grant award.The Royal Foundation of St. Katharine authorities has decided to give this award to 5 beneficiaries from all over the world to help facilitate and improve the standard of living to the Commission on the Limits of the Continental Shelf for developing States, in particular the least developed countries and small island developing States,and compliance with article
76 of The Royal Foundation of St. Katharine Convention on the Law of the Sea.

This grant is been aided by The Royal Foundation of St. Katharine development pro gramme and The Royal Foundation of St. Katharine trust funds for human security.Your cash grant pin number is (RFFTK-154/4456/011) Our corresponding office (The Royal Foundation of St. Katharine ) in England,Europe and they will give details on how your funds would be remitted to you.Do contact our payment office immediately with the informations
below.Your grant numbers fall within your Location file, you are requested to contact the event manager/Claims Department, send your winning identification numbers and fill the verification form below,to enable him verify your claims.

1.FULL NAMES OF DONATION BENEFICIARY:.................
2.RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:........................
3.DATE AND PLACE OF BIRTH:.......................
4.WINNING EMAIL:...........................
6.NAME AND ADDRESS OF NEXT OF KIN:..............
9.MARITAL STATUS:..................
11.NATIONALITY:..........

Do contact our payment office immediately with the informations below.

Payment Officer:Dr.Alan George
Email: royalfoundationofstkatharine at w.cn