state of reglookup, developer IRC meeting?

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Thu Oct 27 21:11:58 UTC 2011

Hi,

Elías Alejandro did work on the reglookup package (thanks!), but it
seems not to be uploaded yet. Is there anything specific outstanding?

I think it would be worth the effort to schedule a developer meeting
on IRC where members of the Debian Forensics team meet online to
discuss pending issues, coordinate work and discuss the roadmap,
like the issues ones Christophe mentioned in his recent mail[1].

How about that? Maybe the ones of you who would consider joining
such a meeting could write what days and times would be their
prefered choice, so I get a feeling and could start with scheduling
such a meeting. Please just drop me a short message on IRC or via
personal mail.

[1] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/forensics-devel/2011-October/003136.html

regards,
-mika-