Forensics metapackage

Eriberto eriberto at eriberto.pro.br
Fri Nov 13 10:13:31 UTC 2015

Hi,

My suggestions:

1. forensics-kit, forensics-all or similar.

2. Native package to avoid to maintain the code as upstream outside of Debian.

3. Don't add libraries and other packages that are dependencies.

4. Use a script to auto create a debian/control.NEW. You can fish
information from QA page.

5. In long description, quote the word 'forensics' and all names of
the all packages to be installed.

This is a very easy package, I think.

Thanks for your work.

Regards,