eriberto at eriberto.pro.br
Fri Nov 13 10:13:31 UTC 2015
1. forensics-kit, forensics-all or similar.
2. Native package to avoid to maintain the code as upstream outside of Debian.
3. Don't add libraries and other packages that are dependencies.
4. Use a script to auto create a debian/control.NEW. You can fish
information from QA page.
5. In long description, quote the word 'forensics' and all names of
the all packages to be installed.
This is a very easy package, I think.
Thanks for your work.
2015-11-13 0:58 GMT-02:00 Giovani Ferreira <giovani at riseup.net>:
> Hi Eriberto,
> On 12-11-2015 13:53, Eriberto wrote:
>> Do you already have a name for the package?
> I thought of forensics-core, but accept ideas.
> I making the package based in meta-gnome3, I would also suggestions
> about it.
>  https://packages.qa.debian.org/m/meta-gnome3.html
> Giovani Ferreira
> GNU/Linux user: 337388 GPG ID: 2375A66C
> forensics-devel mailing list
> forensics-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org
More information about the forensics-devel