Attention Owner Of Atm Card

Mr. Oudragou Ahmed keitamuhamed823 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 12:05:59 UTC 2016

Attention Owner Of Atm Card,

We here by wish to notify you that this office {BCEAO BANK BURKINA FASO} has been mandated to issue out your payment of $1.5m USD through an ATM MASTER CARD. You have to stop further communication with any other person(s) or offices to avoid any hitch in receiving your fund.

Kindly contact our ATM DEPT today, he is in position to release your ATM CARD to you: with your delivery information such as, Your Name, Your Address and Your Telephone Number:

NAME: Mr. Oudragou Ahmed
Foreign Payment Department.
BCEAO BANK BURKINA FASO
EMAIL: (oudragouahmed at rediffmail.com)

Let me know once you receive your ATM card from them.

Best Regards
Mr. Keita Muhamed
BCEAO BANK BURKINA FASO.