Now contact my secretary

Michael David efccoffioce at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 11:10:52 UTC 2017

Beneficiary,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred
under the cooperation of a new partner from United Arab Emirates. Presently I'm
in United Arab Emirates for new investment projects with my own share of the
total sum $25.5 million. meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and
attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us
some how.

Now contact my secretary in Benin Republic him name is Mr J.p Martins
through his
Email Address here: ( jp.martins at yandex.com) ask him to send you the total
of $8.5 Million USD which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts
and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in
touched with my secretary David Kenneth and instruct him where to send the
amount to you.Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can
share the joy after all the sufferer at that time. in the moment,

I’m very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new
partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction
to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in
touch with Mr J.p Martins, Him will send the amount to you without any delay.

The Best Regards,
Michael David.