Uploaders of grokevt

Samuel Henrique samueloph at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 00:13:38 UTC 2017

Ok, now that the freeze is over, i should ask for an upload again, since we
already shipped stretch with grokevt 2+ years outdated :(

Eriberto said he couldn't sponsor my uploads anymore, and since i've got no
response from the list from my last email, i'm cc'ing Giovani this time.

Can you have a look at the package? Everything's on git, if you don't have
time i can ask for someone from the pkg-sec team.

Samuel Henrique <samueloph>