[Freefont-devel] About the bug in freefonts

Panayotis Katsaloulis panayotis@panayotis.com
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 23:28:47 +0200

Hello

We are thinking of releasing another version of freefonts, with some
additional bug fixes (mainly in the greek language). The problem is
that *again* the size of the glyphs is doubled with no obvious reason.
I tried to apply the patch, it applied with no errors, but the problem
was not fixed. When I recreate the TTFs, again they are double the
size.

Since it was possible to resolve this issue once, it is also possible
to resolve it twice ;-)

Josh,  you have said that you'll try to contact the original fontforge
author. Do you have any more news on this issue?  The fontforge
package that is in (unstable) debian, still has the same problem.

Panayotis Katsaloulis