[Fusioninventory-i18n] First screencast.... translation!

Mathieu Simon mathieu.simon at simweb.ch
Sat Jan 8 09:16:26 UTC 2011

Hi

I have been busy with university and thus had to step back with english
or german translation
But thanks to Davids' reminder I made a first german translation for the
screencast.

Since I have not a FusInv environment at disposal always I'd like to ask
for clarification in
terms of translation

- Is NETDISCOVERY a proper term that should not be translated since I've
seen it used in the french doc?
- Active agent means: Client/Server with agent is powered up and the
agent is in running state?
- Waking up the agent does only mean the Agent process on the client
will turn active - but doesn't mean WoL?

Cheers and thank you David for the reminder
Mathieu