[Fusioninventory-i18n] Plugin fusioninventory for GLPI

mathieu.simon at simweb.ch mathieu.simon at simweb.ch
Mon Mar 14 08:51:51 UTC 2011

 Hi David and all

 About the state of de_DE and some en_GB translation:

> - fusioninventory :
>

> http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-for-glpi/repository
 I have seen you switched the definition of "Legende" (fr_FR) which I
 translated as "Key"
 in englisch to "Legend" in en_GB. I think both are used. My first idea
 was to
 make a better difference between the "legendary legend" and well, the
 "legend for a map"
 but It's ok.

 I think this german translation is the one that has best quality out of
 all.

> - fusinvsnmp :
 Will have some small patch - since you have introduced some new values
 and I discovered some
 glinches I introduced myself during de_DE translation. ;-)

> http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/pluginfusinvsnmp/repository
> - fusinvinventory :

> http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/pluginfusinvinventory/repository
 Small typos in de_DE still there but this one should be ok for the RC.

 Cheers
 Mathieu

 P.S. If there is someone native english around I'd be happy he/she
 could give
 en_GB a look but I think that Fringlish (french native) + Denglish
 (german native)
 translators together already obtained a usable result for the english
 translations ;)