[Glibc-bsd-devel] Re: comments on the FreeBSD packages

Nathan Hawkins utsl@quic.net
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 14:00:00 -0400

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 10:04:17PM +0000, Robert Millan wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 05:43:00PM -0400, Nathan Hawkins wrote:
> > I don't have time to upload them today, but I've been busy hacking on
> > freebsd-utils. I now have ~115 utilities being built, including ppp,
> > nfsd, and whole bunch of other things.  I'll try to at least upload the
> > source packages in the next couple days.
>
> No hurry; when you do, please use the CVS at alioth (you have write access)

Ok, uploading new source packages to gluck now. They are here:

http://people.debian.org/~utsl/sources

The tarballs have changed (one reason I used native packages). I don't
have time and energy to deal with merging to cvs today. I also forgot to
load the binary packages onto my laptop, or I'd have uploaded them as
well.

You need the new libc5 packages before the utils package will build.

	---Nathan